- Collection, processing and use of personal data
- Processing purposes
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Transfer of personal data to third parties; service provider
- Duration of storage; retention periods
- Rights of the data subject
- Cookies & Webtracking
Collection, processing and use of personal data
The provision of your personal data is voluntary when using the website www.parship.com. Which data we collect in detail, please refer to the following explanations.
What information does PARSHIP collect when using the website?
Whenever the website www.parship.com is accessed, usage data is transmitted through the respective Internet browser and stored in log files, so-called server log files. These data are:
- Information about the browser type and the Internet service provider of the user as well as the operating system used (e.g. Windows 7, Apple OS, etc.)
- IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the accessing computer (the IP address is compared with a geo-database and the origin or the country, federal state and city of the user are determined).
- Name of the accessed page
- Date and time of the retrieval
- The referrer URL (origin URL) from which the user came to the retrieved page
- Transferred amount of data
- Status message as to whether the retrieval was successful
- Session identification number
- Session participant pseudonym
- Screen resolution used
Communication with PARSHIP
PARSHIP makes it possible to make contact on its website in the imprint and stores in this context the following data:
- E-mail address
- Content of the e-mail
In this case, the communication is encrypted.
The PARSHIP processes the personal data of its users for the following purposes:
- For the functionality of the website, to optimize the website and to ensure the security of the PARSHIP 's information technology systems. In this connection, PARSHIP uses technically necessary and unnecessary cookies or analysis cookies. PARSHIP does not create a user profile in this context. (The legal basis is the legitimate interest of the PARSHIP that the website can be used safely and easily and that the quality of our website and its contents is constantly improved.)
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
If the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interest of the PARSHIP and the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not prevail over the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR as legal basis for processing.
Transfer of personal data to third parties; service provider
Your personal data may be transferred to third parties as far as PARSHIP should be obliged to do so due to legal provisions or enforceable official or court orders.
PARSHIP reserves the right to use service providers when collecting or processing personal data. Service providers receive only the personal data they need for their specific activity from the PARSHIP. PARSHIP uses u.a. Service provider for the technical application process as well as hosting. As a rule, service providers are integrated as so-called data processor, who are only allowed to process the personal data of the users of this online service in accordance with the instructions of the PARSHIP .
Transfer of data to non-EEA countries
PARSHIP does not share personal information with a processor located in a non-EEA country.
Duration of storage; retention periods
We store your data as long as required to provide our services or we have a legitimate interest in the further storage. In all other cases, we will delete your personal information.
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Caspar, Tel .: +49 (40) 428 54 - 4040, Fax: +49 (40) 428 54 - 4000, E-Mail: email@example.com
Rights of the data subject
They are entitled to information and, under certain conditions, to rectification, erasure, limitation of processing or objection to the processing of their personal data and the data portability. Please use the information under Contact to assert your rights. Please make sure that we can clearly identify you.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. You can contact the data protection authority, which is responsible for your place of residence or your state, or the data protection authority responsible for us. This is:
For information and suggestions on data protection, we respectively our data protection officer is at your disposal. If you would like to contact us, you can contact us as follows:
PE Digital GmbH, Speersort 10, 20095 Hamburg, Germany, +49 (40) 460026 - 168 (fax number), firstname.lastname@example.org (email)
Our data protection officers can be reached at:
Dr. Stefanie Wegener, email@example.com (e-mail)
Cookies & Webtracking
Cookies are small text files that are sent when you visit a website and stored in the browser of the user. If the corresponding Internet page is retrieved, the browser of the user sends back the content of the cookies and thus enables recognition of the user. Certain cookies are automatically deleted after the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies), others are stored for a predetermined time or permanently in the user's browser and then delete themselves (so-called temporary or permanent cookies).
The following cookies are required to make our online offer safe and easy to use. This category includes e. g.
- Cookies that serve to identify or authenticate our users;
- Cookies that temporarily store certain user entries;
- Cookies that store certain user preferences.